Walther Forums banner

4541 - 4560 of 4562 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
New from Indiana.
First time handgun owner.....PK380.....lots to learn.
Welcome Johwar. There are many experienced and knowledgeable people on this forum.

If you need help or have questions, there is a good chance you will get your questions answered here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, another Hoosier here. Been Walther fan for decades. Have several in my possession at this time. Have had many of them come and go, some I miss, some I don't. Wanted too join and learn and meet some like minded gun nuts!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Hi, another Hoosier here. Been Walther fan for decades. Have several in my possession at this time. Have had many of them come and go, some I miss, some I don't. Wanted too join and learn and meet some like minded gun nuts!
Welcome Pariah.

Your experience with Walthers will be appreciated here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello from Deep Soutg Texas!
Long time P99 owner. I'm just getting back into Walther after we r carrying an H&K for work for the past 14 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Western NC!
I just purchased my first Walther. It is a (new to me) P22. I didn't know anything much about it before purchasing, but I sure am learning a lot since. Unfortunately, what I've read thus far is not so good. It seems like these have a LOT of problems cycling rounds. I'm hoping that if/when I experience problems, I can turn to this forum for assistance.

Thanking you in advance, and Happy Holidays!

PM

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Greetings from Western NC!
I just purchased my first Walther. It is a (new to me) P22. I didn't know anything much about it before purchasing, but I sure am learning a lot since. Unfortunately, what I've read thus far is not so good. It seems like these have a LOT of problems cycling rounds. I'm hoping that if/when I experience problems, I can turn to this forum for assistance.

Thanking you in advance, and Happy Holidays!

PM
Welcome aboard. We're always happy to help when we can.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy from Austin TX.

I recently purchased my first Walther...a Q5 Match SF. I am planning to use it for 3-Gun. I love shooting it and have become a big Walther fan in a short amount of time.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Howdy from Austin TX.

I recently purchased my first Walther...a Q5 Match SF. I am planning to use it for 3-Gun. I love shooting it and have become a big Walther fan in a short amount of time.
Welcome to the forum rjcatx. You are in good company. There are plenty of Walther SF users on this forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, y'all!
I'm from NC, owner of Creed.
Pretty accurate handgun with a nice trigger.
I just posted in "Creed" section about some issues I fall into through my own fault - "Do not disassemble what you shouldn't"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy folks. Just dropping a line here as I registered recently. Been finding a lot of useful info in the older posts.

My first Walther was an ac41 my grandfather brought back from WWII and gave to me years later. I’ve since retired it from shooting but it got me started on this road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member from NY.

Decided to go with a PPS M2 as my first handgun purchase and I am pleased with my decision. Bought it brand new, came with a 6 round and a 7 round mag and I purchased an extra 7 rounder, Vedder light tuck and cheap amazon Pole.Craft holster which surprisingly I am using more than the Vedder . Also, installed Meprolight Tru Dot sights on it.

Happy to join the Walther World,

4541 - 4560 of 4562 Posts