Walther Forums banner

4461 - 4467 of 4467 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up my first Walther - a barely-used P99. Took it to the range yesterday. It is a fun gun.

I grew up on a farm with guns. I never really gave them a second thought because they were so commonplace - like anything else we used from a flashlight to an oil-filter wrench. Lately, I've developed an appreciation for well-made firearms that are not priced out of my reach.

I signed up here to help this website have content. It seems that many have taken their questions and perspectives to Social Media. I don't have a problem with Social Media, but I want to support a wider variety of places online - like this one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All my name is Mike and I'm from New Jersey. A few weeks ago I just got a Walther PPQ M2 5" 9mm/10 + 1(That's all they'll allow in Jersey). I also got a Streamlight TLR4 and attached it to the gun. I originally went to the Gun Store looking to buy a 9MM SW M&P Shield. When I tried it in my hands I didn't like the feel of it. The guy showed me some other Guns like the FNs, Sig Sauers, and a few other SWs. For one reason or another with each handgun I didn't like something. Then the guy showed me the PPQ M2 and I immediately thought to myself this is it. Everything to me felt right about the gun. I liked how it felt in my hand and everything else about it. While the gun range they had at the gun store and all in NJ are closed I can't not go shooting with it yet which disappoints me. I'm glad to join the Forum and looking forward to discuss Walthers. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from sunny, whacky Florida, USA! I am another PPK fan from childhood & Bond, but I never thought I would end up with such a nice firearm for such an affordable price -- I wound up buying a model 1 CCP when stores were closing them out to make way for the CCP M2. I can't afford to drop a lot of money on anything right now, but I feel like I got a $600 or $700 gun and I got it for half that. This thing gets called "the sniper conceal carry pistol" and I can see why.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this forum but a 40 year + owner of a PPK/S and more recently a P99 AS

Looking forward to lean more about the latest models

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy from Texas. New Walther owner. Just picked a CCP M2 in 380. Only a couple hundred rounds but sure do like it. Looks to be a great EDC for the wife, or me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All! Born & raised North Carolinian here and new to the forum. Just picked up my first Walther and got the Q4 SF. All I can say is WOW!!! Had my eyes and mind set on the
PPQ M2 until I held the Q4. My mind changed instantly and so did the bank account but not one regret and with a little stimulus money help I can not complain. With the craziness in this world today I believe my stimulus went to good use. Have only put 200 rounds through it so far and very impressed with everything. Have never been a Glock fan but I can for sure say I am on the Walther train and will be picking up a few more down the road. Glad to be part of a very informative forum and time to do some reading.🤓

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brand new shooter from Texas. Started with a HK VP9, but recently bought a PPQ M2 Navy. Just starting process to get my LTC. I should’ve got into this years ago. Can’t wait to start learning more!!

4461 - 4467 of 4467 Posts