Walther Forums banner

4441 - 4460 of 4494 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm changing my will to be buried with my Q5

God I love this thing. Hi, my name is Amy. I have been fighting my draw to the Match Q5 hard for 2 months. I even bought a Canik TP9sfx with a red dot in hopes it would make me forget the Q5. It didn't. I don't know if the extra time at home lately trolling reviews got me or the fact that I spent my paid vacation trapped in my house after canceling plans to travel to a TN gun range called Bud's did me in, but a local store owner has had this pistol since January. One day last week driving by, I'm pretty sure Jesus took the wheel and navigated me into the parking lot.

500 rounds later and I'm buying holsters and ready to join the USPSA. Okay, maybe that's a bit drastic...

I'm going to keep iron sights. Here's a group of cold shots at 10 yards. I can't think of another pistol I'd rather shoot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Lipstick. The PPQ is hard not to like. Enjoy your time here.

Reactions: LipstickTactical

·
Registered
4 Posts
New guy

Hello from central PA. Owner of a PPK/S, PPS M2 and a pre-war SportModell 22 rifle (my Uncle was in the 45th and brought it back). Also a fan of Mauser rifles and pistols, older HK pistols, Swiss rifles and just about any other old military long arm.

Thanks for the add.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Early Walther PPK 32

Howdy, new to this site. Thanks for allowing me to drop in. Looking for info on my Stepdads PPK. Ma would like to sell so am looking for all I can find on its history. Any help will be appreciated.Is this where I post pictures and description? thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from NW Florida. I'm retired USAF. Enjoy shooting, fishing, gardening, and restoring old furniture. I was trying to date a PPK my uncle gave me and was glad to come across this forum.

Hope all are staying well and surviving this Corona gig.

·
Registered
20 Posts
New to the forum and happy to be here. Grandpa was in WW2 in the 13th Armored Division “The Black Cats” and came back home after the war. He brought back with him one of my prized possession, a Walther PP 9mm Kurtz with holster off a German officer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
@aharlowrn
The grips panels give the gun a special appearance. By the way, the correct German calibre designation is "9mm kurz" (lowercase "k", no "tz").
I'm changing my will to be buried with my Q5

God I love this thing. Hi, my name is Amy. I have been fighting my draw to the Match Q5 hard for 2 months. I even bought a Canik TP9sfx with a red dot in hopes it would make me forget the Q5. It didn't. I don't know if the extra time at home lately trolling reviews got me or the fact that I spent my paid vacation trapped in my house after canceling plans to travel to a TN gun range called Bud's did me in, but a local store owner has had this pistol since January. One day last week driving by, I'm pretty sure Jesus took the wheel and navigated me into the parking lot.

500 rounds later and I'm buying holsters and ready to join the USPSA. Okay, maybe that's a bit drastic...

I'm going to keep iron sights. Here's a group of cold shots at 10 yards. I can't think of another pistol I'd rather shoot.
Nice intro! Welcome from South Carolina.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Greeting’s from Space Coast, Florida. I own 4 Walter’s; 3 WW2 P-38’s & a .22 MP5 made by Walter. I received a SBR License & had my Walter MP5 barrel cut & retreaded for a flash suppressor. I must admit, it looks bad ass. I enjoy shooting my P-38’s from time to time, but they are more of a collectible thing now. I have a couple of questions regarding them, maybe I’ll find the answer’s here. Stay Safe,
Daniel
PS I own a couple of CZ & SIG pistol’s.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hi,
Greeting’s from Space Coast, Florida. I own 4 Walter’s; 3 WW2 P-38’s & a .22 MP5 made by Walter. I received a SBR License & had my Walter MP5 barrel cut & retreaded for a flash suppressor. I must admit, it looks bad ass. I enjoy shooting my P-38’s from time to time, but they are more of a collectible thing now. I have a couple of questions regarding them, maybe I’ll find the answer’s here. Stay Safe,
Daniel
PS I own a couple of CZ & SIG pistol’s.
Welcome from South Carolina.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys! New member from the Great State of Texas. My first handgun was a Walther PPK/S .380 Interarms import blued. Love German guns in particular. Just picked up a nice P5 Compact heel release one of the last 10 made. Will post pics soon!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hi Guys! New member from the Great State of Texas. My first handgun was a Walther PPK/S .380 Interarms import blued. Love German guns in particular. Just picked up a nice P5 Compact heel release one of the last 10 made. Will post pics soon!
Welcome from South Carolina.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everybody. My name is Wayne and I just joined this Forum -5- days ago. I am a "hunt & peck" typer ( never learned how to type), and not very computer Savy! So you'll have to bear with me when I'm answering/talking to any of you.Just recently purchased a Walther PPQ M2 9mm/15 rnd mags. I also own a Springfield XDM 40 S&W and some rifles,shotguns ( for Home Defense and Hunting). Glad to be here on this Forum and hope to make a lot of new friends and obtain some great info. Take care and stay Healthy.

4441 - 4460 of 4494 Posts