Walther Forums banner

4421 - 4440 of 4467 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hello,

I am a new member. Thank you for a very helpful site. I own an Interarms Walther PPKS production dated somewhere about 11/91 It is and has been my favorite ccw.
I also own a Glock 30s .45, Rossi M68 snub nose .38 and a Taurus G2s 9mm which I carry from time to time. Again thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Canada.
I've joined the Forum with interest in the 'airgun' section as is my main interest to be here. I am an active member of the Canadian Airgun Forum. Looking forward to sharing and entertaining exchanges with you all. Thank you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi from Massachusetts

I just joined your forum. I have already learned a lot from it. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

I have a 100% perfect West German 22LR PPK with perfect box, the 2 magazines it came with and everything else it came with. It has NO importer (Interarms) marking. I also have a 3rd factory magazine. It has a MMC adjustable rear sight installed. I have the original rear sight that can be put back in. I also have the original Kmart receipt from 1969. I have shot it and it functions perfectly.

I also have a NIB 100% perfect West German 22LR TPH with perfect box and everything it came with except that there is only one magazine. It has NO importer (Interarms) marking. To the best of my knowledge it has not been fired outside of the factory. I plan to eventually shoot it. I would eventually like to get a 2nd magazine.

These are my only Walthers and I consider myself very lucky to own them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post

'Afternoon folks! After wanting a handgun for many years (.45ACP specifically), and the PPQ in .45ACP since it first came out, I finally picked up my new one last weekend (3/7/20). Even though I'm 55, this is actually my first gun purchase of any kind. The 2 rifles I have were given to me many years ago. I wasn't able to get out last weekend to shoot, so, I'm REALLY looking forward to shooting it for the first time!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Silent but Deadly

Although I am waiting for my final paperwork for my suppressor, I have sent my barrel/slide to Tornado for threading. The can will be a Dead Air, just waiting for the SBD fart. I’ve had my Walther PPS for “a while”, and enjoy the size. . .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im Noli from Manila, Philippines. I own a Walther PPK in 9mm kurz. It is made in Germany with serial #152030.
The safety catch broke into 2 pieces while i was dry firing and decocking. If my PPK is a 1960's model ( now 60 yrs old). It was scary as it could have been an accidental discharge if i decocked it with a round in the chamber as the safety catch lever split into 2 pcs and may have exposed the firing pin to the hammer :(

wear and tear after more than 50 years since production ? now i am scared to decock as the safety catch may split again. I oredered a new part from Earl supplies and i assume he will send the German original Walther part that cost almost $100.

Comments would be much appreciated as the durability of the decock lever suddenly wavered as I plan and would love to continue using the pistol in the future. It shoots very well and was my primary back up pistol for home defense.

How do i attach photos ?

Regards,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi fellow Walther friends. I'm looking forward to being part of a great group of people. I have a 1942 Spreewerk P38 now in my collection. Can't wait to shoot it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi from french shooter with not so Walther but Manurhin PP. Hope to learn more about PP history and functional tips.

·
Premium Member
8,509 Posts
Welcome Bob...The Manurhin PPs are great pistols...You'll certainly learn a lot about them here.
If you post in this section:
https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/pp-tp-series/
along with the serial number and details of the proof marks we can tell you a lot about your weapon.

The Manurhin manufactured Walthers are generally regarded as weapons of great beauty and fine manufacture.

Again welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Serial #1

Hello

Thought maybe someone here might be able to advise me on value of my P22 two barrel set limited edition. Serial #000001. Never fired.

Thank you,
Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings from Clinton, Mississippi.

I am the proud owner of two Walther pistols:

PPK/S 106474. .380 ACP. Stainless. USA, Interarms Alexandria. Bought on <gunbroker.com> with 2 magazines and owner’s manual. I often carry this piece, alternating with Springfield Armory Range Officer 1911 9mm, government size.

PP 323245.765mm/.32 ACP. Blue, good condition. Information from previous owner as follows: "1962. West German State Police. State of Hesse, determined by [stamp showing] lion rampant in shield surmounted by 5-pointed ducal crown. ‘DA’ under coat of arms indicates this pistol was issued to city of Darmstadt. Rare: decommissioned pistols have X stamped over identifying marks; this one does not. Also this pistol bears no import mark." Bought at gun shop near Jackson, Mississippi, with 2 magazines and owner’s manual in original box.

Everybody be safe and stay healthy. Blessings!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Universal Exports,

Belated thanks for your encouraging message. Sorry I fell out of touch immediately after introducing myself.

Update re: leukemia. I am officially "cured." Rare type of leukemia (acute promyelocytic) is best kind to have. I am told mine left no footprint, no reason to expect relapse. Thank God from whom all blessings flow!

Now working for immigration law firm. Spanish-English document translation and occasional travel to ICE detention centers in Natchez MS and southern LA. Currently sheltering in place, working from home.

BTW, I have just now posted my first substantial gun info. Two pistols, PPK/s and PP.

Be well, my friend!

4421 - 4440 of 4467 Posts