Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been around the site before to find out info for a friend who has a P22. Though at that time I didn't join due to all questions we had were already asked and answered.

I have been thinking of a CC weapon for a long time now and with the date coming upon me fast. I finally decided on the Walther PPK/S for its small size and its ability to still fully fit in my hand. I picked myn up in .380 auto. So far the only thing that I don't like is that it only came with one mag with a rest on it. I need to so I guess ill sell the one without to get one with unless I can find the rest by itself for a good price.

On another note as anyone who love's 007 and has gotten there hands on a PPK would ask the following. Suppressors? First off, what to do for a barrel? As from looking at it there seems to only be 1cm or so of the barrel showing past the end of the slide. Next, the suppressor. I have herd that a 9mm suppressor would work the best. Something to do with being the same size? anyway I beg upon you all for your help. Thank You for your time and I include a photo for this.

~badpolizei

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Hi, Bad. Welcome to the forum -- lots of good folks here with great knowledge and good ideas and intentions. You'll enjoy your time spent. Take a look below a few notches in this same section to the thread titled Finger Extensions, or ... follow this link.

http://www.waltherforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6142

That should tell you what you need to know, more or less, to pick up either a second magazine with the extension or to add the extension to your current without-one magazine.

Likewise, you'll find some threads here regarding suppressors (you can hunt them up via the search option on the main page), though I think that mainly they have been centered on the P22. I'm sure that others can weigh in. Good luck.

·
Banned
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the welcome's.

I made my way to the range today and shot 100 rounds of Independence 90GR. FMJ. There was one FTL. I had never used this brand before so I don't know if that is the ammo or the gun. Ill pick up some Wolf and a few other brands for the next range day though. Now about the mag's. This was my main consern about this gun and I would like to say I was right. I found that with the finger rest mag was more ballanced then without. Ill keep the non finger rest mag untill I get a holster to find out if I can carry with the finger rest mag. Lastly I picked up a box of Cor Bon self defence rounds since everyone was out of anything elce.

CHL class on Oct. 6th... the anticipation, it is growing.

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
bad: You want to make sure your pistol is functioning 100% before going to the CCW course. I suggest you look around for a box of the Winchester white box ammo. It has been the most reliable ammo for most all of us. Walmart sells it.
If you shoot the Walther using the mag with no finger rest, you might want to try keeping the pinkie finger UNDER the mag instead of trying to have all 3 fingers on the grip. It provides more support and is more comfortable that way.

Dep

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deputy,

I usualy use WWB in my glock with no problems but sportsmans didnt have any in when I was there. My hands are so big I wouldnt even be able to put three fingers on there if I had to.

~badpolizei

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts