Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member here and also a new walther owner. I'm from the wonderful police state of NJ. I recently purchased a sp22 m2. I had it out on the range and fired about 25 shots before the thing just wouldn't fire anymore. I bought this gun because I have been buying .22 rounds for years and wanted a pistol to shoot with along with my rifle. Well I ended up adjusting the sear pin screw and went through another two hundred rounds this weekend without a problem. I'm here because I hate the trigger, sights and parts are really hard to find. I'm looking for a few 10 round mags, tru glo sights and any information to help me with this gun and mods. I'd like to know if I can find a trigger from a m3 that's adjustable if it will work in the m2. Any information will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The M3 trigger will fit but it might be easier to buy an M3 than finding an M3 trigger assembly in the used market. I'd call Walther in Fort Smith to try for a trigger assembly. I'm guessing CDNN has sold out of SP22s by this time.

Edit: Sorry, forgot my manners. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
The SP22 is a finicky beast. Some of them work better than others. The folks at CDNN Sports were closing out the various models some time ago and were offering a variety of pistols, scopes, red dots, parts, and whatnot. You might want to check with them and see if they still have anything to offer you. If not, you'll want to go direct to Walther:

USA contact information:

Walther ArmsWalther Arms

Walther Arms, Inc
7700 Chad Colley Blvd
Fort Smith, AR 72916
(479) 242-8500 ext 273

Hope that helps. Welcome to the forum; enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I bought and Ultradot for my Sp 22 M4 from
bullseyegear.com

I bought 4 magazines (to make a total of 6) from
Walther Mags
as well as Picatinny rails.
I plan to use this gun for bullseye.
Yiogo
Good shooting. I used to shoot target with my M3 and a reflex sight. I switched to a Ruger but still bring the Walther out now and again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts