Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this forum looking for a holster for my P99 with an olight Baldr mini. There are a bunch of really interesting posts and I'm looking forward to being able to interact with everyone. I guess there is a probation period though.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Most areas should be open to posting. If you're specifically looking to buy/sell then it's going to take 40 (or is it 50?) posts before you'll be able to utilize those areas.

Anyways, welcome to the party.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Welcome from Eastern PA!!! You'll like it here. At least we hope.

I looked at a QA when I was in the market for a P99 all those years ago. Found an AS and fell in love. Look up Alien Gear Holsters. People there are over and above any other company for a holster that I have ever worked with before. Either phone calls or their on the website chat... They'll point you in the right direction. Made to order, so they have a small lead time, but fast shipping. Excellent support behind your purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Eastern PA!!! You'll like it here. At least we hope.

I looked at a QA when I was in the market for a P99 all those years ago. Found an AS and fell in love. Look up Alien Gear Holsters. People there are over and above any other company for a holster that I have ever worked with before. Either phone calls or their on the website chat... They'll point you in the right direction. Made to order, so they have a small lead time, but fast shipping. Excellent support behind your purchase.
I bought one of their systems for my kimber micro 9. It wouldn't fit right so they sent me another shell and told me to try running the inside of the one I had. When it was all said and done they decided they didn't have a shell for the micro 9 it was for the sig 938. Long story longer they were great to work with and have me a full refund even after taking a dremel to the thing. I will give them another look. I'm also looking at the JM4 tactical holsters. I like the idea of the magnet system.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts