Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited a Walther PP Serial Number 221422 P. It was likely brought back from Germany during the mid 1980's. I've read various posts on the forum, but really don't know where to start. Wanted to see if anyone can help educate me about this gun and it's value. Thank you.

IMG_0960.jpg
IMG_0962.jpg
IMG_0963.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
1942 Wather PP. Your photos are fuzzy but it looks like Waffenamt stamps on the frame and slide which would mean it was accepted for issue to the Wehrmacht.......a true Nazi gun.

Do the stamps look like This?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your help on this. Yes, the stamps look exactly as you have shown in the pictures and I have included addl. photos. What can else can you tell me and any general idea on value? Thank you again

·
Registered
61 Posts
Generally speaking they can range all over the place due to condition, commercial or military, type of contract and matching magazines if applicable, correct magazine w/finger rest if applicable etc. You see what I mean? For that one, in what condition i can make out, I'd offer $500. You would say no and want $1000. I'd say no and go up to $600. You'd shake your head and sigh and ask is that the best I can do? I'd say yea. You'd say what about $850. I'd say the absolute highest I'll go is $700 and that is pushing it.

Pawn shops and dealers wont go over $350 if they are buying it from you is my guess and will try to sell for 800-$1000

Hopefully I gave you an idea about your gun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts