Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is the 2nd gun forum i have joined! First was Sigtalk. Im a rookie when it comes to firearms, i only own 2. Sig P320 and i just got my Walther PK380. Mostly joined just to get advice n tips from other members. Plan on getting more firearms later and learning all i can from you guys. a little about me, i jus turned 29, im Hispanic and European, Im a drummer/ musician, love metal , grunge and rock music. I love resident evil, my fav game franchise. i watch allot of youtubers like Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, John Doyle, Michael Malice etc mostly political and news channels. and some gun channels. btw anyone know which .380 ammo works best or will actually expand out of a PK380? saw a few vids of ppl shooting ballistic gel and the .380 weren't expanding. unfortunately i cant find a place in Chicago where i can do ballistic tests because its only ok to shoot civilians and you have to be in a gang. I plan on moving soon, maybe texas. Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome.

Lived in the Arlington Heights area for about 20 years before escaping to greener pastures (WI).

As far as ammo goes, search around for some ballistic results from Federal HSTs or Speer Gold Dots. A standard Full Metal Jacket (FMJ - "round nose") isn't going to cut it.

·
Administrator
3,018 Posts
Hey this is the 2nd gun forum i have joined! First was Sigtalk. Im a rookie when it comes to firearms, i only own 2. Sig P320 and i just got my Walther PK380. Mostly joined just to get advice n tips from other members. Plan on getting more firearms later and learning all i can from you guys. a little about me, i jus turned 29, im Hispanic and European, Im a drummer/ musician, love metal , grunge and rock music. I love resident evil, my fav game franchise. i watch allot of youtubers like Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, John Doyle, Michael Malice etc mostly political and news channels. and some gun channels. btw anyone know which .380 ammo works best or will actually expand out of a PK380? saw a few vids of ppl shooting ballistic gel and the .380 weren't expanding. unfortunately i cant find a place in Chicago where i can do ballistic tests because its only ok to shoot civilians and you have to be in a gang. I plan on moving soon, maybe texas. Thanks guys :)
When you get a chance to shoot that PK380, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts