Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Giving you all a holler from out here in the woods in Arkansas. I'm now a proud owner of a good quality P1. My favorite pastime indoors is hand loading for rifles and revolvers. I am now taking on the challenge of developing some good working loads for my new autoloader. I enjoy reading the posts here on this forum and appreciate the good advice and information freely given by the generous posters here. I look forward to joining in on the conversations while gaining new information and insights. I thank you all.
AP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for noticing my arrival to this forum. I hope I can offer some insights that are helpful.
Do you have any special interests?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Giving you all a holler from out here in the woods in Arkansas. I'm now a proud owner of a good quality P1. My favorite pastime indoors is hand loading for rifles and revolvers. I am now taking on the challenge of developing some good working loads for my new autoloader. I enjoy reading the posts here on this forum and appreciate the good advice and information freely given by the generous posters here. I look forward to joining in on the conversations while gaining new information and insights. I thank you all.
AP
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts