Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my UBG Holsters Canute for my PPS M2. I have several of his holsters and think UBG is about as good as anyone. He doesn’t do a whole lot of really fine hand detailing, but his holsters are well made, functional and pretty nice looking. I wore it out and about yesterday for several hours and it does a nice job of tucking the M2 in tight to the body. $65 and just over 4 weeks to get it. I’m happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice leather. I prefer kydex for carry but leather holsters are a work of art.

·
Registered
190 Posts
That looks like a quality holster, reminds me of a Milt Sparks versa max 2.
I carry my PPS M2 in Garrett Industries silent thunder GT. Which I think are great, I just wish he would accommodate lights.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice leather. I prefer kydex for carry but leather holsters are a work of art.

I use a PJ Holsters kydex IWB for quick and easy on and off. But for IWB comfort, you just can’t beat an offset loop holster like this UBG Canute. The PJ is made out of one piece of kydex, and the clip is integral to the holster. Take a look; in fact I have a few of them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I use a PJ Holsters kydex IWB for quick and easy on and off. But for IWB comfort, you just can’t beat an offset loop holster like this UBG Canute. The PJ is made out of one piece of kydex, and the clip is integral to the holster. Take a look; in fact I have a few of them.

Nice!
I am an aiwb fan. Been carrying that way for years. I ordered a Tier 1 Concealed Axis Slim holster for my PPS.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I would love to have a holster like that for my Manurhin PP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts