Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a black PPS, my first Walther, and thought I'd join the forum here. I've been interested in the PPS since it was first introduced. It seems to be the perfect CCW IMO.

I got lucky this week since Maryland just added the PPS to it's "Approved Handgun List" and found a LNIB PPS w/less than 75 rds through it for $500.00 on the Sig Forum. I'm still waiting for the pistol to arrive at my dealer's. It is enroute as I'm typing this. Funny thing is I wasn't really looking to purchase one yet, I just happened to stumble upon the one for sale and couldn't pass on it for $500.00.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
good deal and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Welcome Kalash! You're going to really your Walther PPS. This will be you soon:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Oops, I meant "you're going to really like your Walther PPS!"

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ohhhh, it will!

That's 14 rounds by the way. One 6 round mag with 1 round in the chamber and then a reload with the 7 round magazine!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome to the website, Kalash.

I think you'll find this is a nice group of folks to interact with.

Are you a Kalashnikov collector? I've been collecting AKs since 1995. Semi auto rifles, mostly Hungarian FEG, Romanian CUR Is, and Bulgarian milled AK-47s, all dressed out in original Soviet stocks and magazines. I have Soviet era reproductions from the milled AK-47 type III up to the AK-74M and AK101(5.56x45 cal.). I am SBRing an AKSU-74 pretty soon with the nicest early pattern handguards one can find.

Back to the topic: I am still waiting for my dealer to get me a standard PPS. Hopefully, it will get here soon. I've also collected Walther pistols for about 25years. Currently I have five 1967 and 1968 PPKs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the website, Kalash.

I think you'll find this is a nice group of folks to interact with.

Are you a Kalashnikov collector? I've been collecting AKs since 1995. Semi auto rifles, mostly Hungarian FEG, Romanian CUR Is, and Bulgarian milled AK-47s, all dressed out in original Soviet stocks and magazines. I have Soviet era reproductions from the milled AK-47 type III up to the AK-74M and AK101(5.56x45 cal.). I am SBRing an AKSU-74 pretty soon with the nicest early pattern handguards one can find.

Back to the topic: I am still waiting for my dealer to get me a standard PPS. Hopefully, it will get here soon. I've also collected Walther pistols for about 25years. Currently I have five 1967 and 1968 PPKs.
Hi Malysh,
I am Kalashnikov shooter/collecter. ;) I own a Soviet plum AKS-74 clone built by InRange, a Russian AK-103 clone built by AK-USA, a Vecter Polish PMKMS underfolder that I had duracoated over the Park and a couple Arsenal rifles(a "Classic" milled rifle and an SLR-107UR "Krink").

I got lucky with the PPS and stumbled upon it over in the SigForum classifieds.:)

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
hehe
well I guess I am still green behind my ears :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts