Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in 1984 while shopping for a new shotgun,I noticed in the dealers glass pistol case, a cute little pistol down on the bottom shelf. Well after I purchased my new Browning sweet 16ga semi-auto. I almost walked out of the store, when I remembered the cute little pistol I had seen on the bottom shelf in the dealers gun case. I asked to see it, he explained to me what it was, when I saw the serial number I almost croaked, anyhow I bought it instantly, I couldn't get the money out fast enough to pay him for it.

It was a beautiful stainless, WALTHER PPK/S cal .380. with the rounds serial number S007380. Can YOU believe that, I thought, I was meant to have this pistol, so I got it. It's very accurate, I think I've shot maybe 100 rounds through it, it still looks as new, and yes of course I clean it more than I probably need to, I just like to look at it, yes, most people that see it, think it looks sexy, I agree, that's probably why I have such a fixation on staring at it every time I clean it.

Thanks Walther for making many happy years, every time I pull this pistol out to look at it once more. It's still my favorite firearm. It has been my carry pistol for many years.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Back in 1984 while shopping for a new shotgun,I noticed in the dealers glass pistol case, a cute little pistol down on the bottom shelf. Well after I purchased my new Browning sweet 16ga semi-auto. I almost walked out of the store, when I remembered the cute little pistol I had seen on the bottom shelf in the dealers gun case. I asked to see it, he explained to me what it was, when I saw the serial number I almost croaked, anyhow I bought it instantly, I couldn't get the money out fast enough to pay him for it.

It was a beautiful stainless, WALTHER PPK/S cal .380. with the rounds serial number S007380. Can YOU believe that, I thought, I was meant to have this pistol, so I got it. It's very accurate, I think I've shot maybe 100 rounds through it, it still looks as new, and yes of course I clean it more than I probably need to, I just like to look at it, yes, most people that see it, think it looks sexy, I agree, that's probably why I have such a fixation on staring at it every time I clean it.

Thanks Walther for making many happy years, every time I pull this pistol out to look at it once more. It's still my favorite firearm. It has been my carry pistol for many years.
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

1 - 4 of 4 Posts