Walther Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I'm so excited about my Walther I picked up today. Any suggestions on ammo I should use and web site?
Welcome to the forum!

Speer Gold Dot's would be good for carry/protection ammo. They make 115, 124, 135 and 147 gr. All work well for self defense ammo.

For range ammo, any ball ammo will work. I don't like steel cased ammo, but have shot a variety of brass and aluminum cased ammo through the PDP and all have work well with no issues. Does not matter the weight of the bullet. I've uses 115 for paper and will use up to 147 gr ball for steel spinners at local competitions.

Are you asking for a web sit to order ammo from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Speer Gold Dot's would be good for carry/protection ammo. They make 115, 124, 135 and 147 gr. All work well for self defense ammo.

For range ammo, any ball ammo will work. I don't like steel cased ammo, but have shot a variety of brass and aluminum cased ammo through the PDP and all have work well with no issues. Does not matter the weight of the bullet. I've uses 115 for paper and will use up to 147 gr ball for steel spinners at local competitions.

Are you asking for a web sit to order ammo from?
Yes I am

1 - 20 of 25 Posts