Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I find using Tapatalk masks all these “improved” interface changes.

- gonzo, SoCenPA. "Before all else, be armed." --Niccolo Machiavelli

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Do not like the new format. It is more difficult to scan due to spacing and almost impossible to locate most recent posts.
Tech idiots always think new is better. They are almost always wrong. What most of the folks owning these gun forums don't get is that the average age here is not 20something......

·
Registered
676 Posts
I kinda like the “Card” view although it’s not that big of a change. It is nice though that we have the option of reverting to the “Old” format. And at 67 I find I’m still able to adapt. :whistle:

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
The new (beta) card view looks nice but doesn't offer any advantages apart from this. At least I didn't find any. In return, it waists some space on the display and I have to scroll to see the same content. At the moment, I definitely prefer the present comfort view.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Update.
I discovered the edit function using my android.

Yeah!

Now I can fix any typos.

Problem. Every spell check feature is a nightmare using my android. Even after configuring my android settings..

Alien world spellings. No language known to humans.

Spell check offers even worse spelled suggestion, none of which are correct.

Hit post reply , then hope that spelling does not get scrambled.

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
It's reminding me of the last two generations of chevy trucks. One was pretty ugly. The following version took that ugliness, slapped it around a bit with a large, smelly trout, and kicked it's ass. Then they shoved it at the general public.

·
Administrator
286 Posts
Do not like the new format. It is more difficult to scan due to spacing and almost impossible to locate most recent posts.
We just updated with card view. This separates your posts and your threads with more contrast.
-Philip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts