Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the UPS man dropped off my new FIST holster this morning.  Lead time was just under 3 weeks!

The holster looks great!  The guys at FIST did a great job.  It is a belt holster, dropped front (#7) finished in mahogany.

I added the body protector (which looks AWESOME, by the way), and a tension screw, just in case, for when the holster ages.  For now, the holster fits tight, and I'm in the process of breaking it in.  I can't get over just how much of the grip the holster presents for drawing (100% of it); FANTASTIC!

They've covered everything I specified in my order, even the fact that the sights weren't standard sights.  

They get an A+ in my book, and I recommend them to those out there looking for a good holster for their Walther (even the P99c).

-stunks

EDIT: P.S. it smells GREAT!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stunksinatl @ Nov. 01 2006,4:26)]EDIT: P.S. it smells GREAT!
Well since we can't smell it.....how about a few pics of it....  

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a fist for my P99c I just got 2 months ago. I have the IWB with the forward cant number 1A. it is finished in mahogany as well. There is nothing bad I can say about this holster. I am thinking about ordering there IWB Tuckable holster as well.
If you want to see pics of there holsters go to http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/Default.htm
they can do any of there holsters for the P99 or the P99c

1 - 6 of 6 Posts