Walther Forums banner

New Creed

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  FVAL 
#1 ·
I went to a gun store today just to look around. The gun buying panic is still having an impact around here. Inventory was less then half what it usually is. Almost all were new guns they had recently gotten in, very few used gun trade ins.
But, lo and behold, There on the shelf was a new Walther Creed. It was marked at $339 but I was told they would take $319. It's mine now. This is my 2nd Creed. I like this gun. I'm going to have to check CDNN and get a few extra mags soon.
I really didn't think there were too many new Creeds still out there. I feel kind of lucky.

#2 ·
Good for you! My first Walther was a Creed as well that I bought for $315+tax and FFL transfer. I Iove it! Then again I like hammer-fired pistols. Very easy shooter. CDNN had them for $269. I was going to buy another to secure in the garage or basement and then on range days I could “Lara Croft” both of them!!! CDNN is also the best price for extra 15rd mags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.