Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i received my new Creed yesterday and noticed that i cannot get the slide to release with the thumb lever. I have tried releasing it with 3 different loaded magazines and it simply will not happen without my having to use both hands to push it down. I can sling shot it to get a round chambered but ive seen several youtube range reviews and the shooters easily released the slide with their thumbs after they fed it another magazine. Called Walther and they suggested i put a few rounds thru it to break it in but i have serious doubts that this will work judging by the resistance i feel when trying to push it . I realize its not necessary to use my thumb and i can sling shot but thats not the point here...has anyone else experienced this issue before? Was super excited to get it, now not sooo much :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have u tried diffrent type if ammo? Also how does it act with out it being loaded

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up having to take a flat head screwdriver and adjusted the lever so that it protrudes a little further out to give me a little more leverage. Took it to the range and put 3 mags thru it and it worked fine...not sure if it was my adjustment or running 48 rounds thru it or both...48 rounds doesnt seem like enough to me..i probably shouldnt have adjusted it myself...but it works like a charm now...was impressed with the trigger pull and recoil...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sweet yeah the cunning shoots nice, I haven't shot slpt of hand guns but the creed feels nice, I have about 100 rounds in mine

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts