Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may have been mentioned in a prev message, but I didn't see it. I had requested a new catalog from Walther a few weeks ago, when I was considering buying a P99.

Anyway, I got the catalog yesterday. Inside, they showed a soon to be released, desert color frame. It looked really sweet. I had seen pics of the new H&K USP in that color, and I liked it. The Walther looks cool like that as well.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I saw that too. The picture in the catalog looks like a photoshop job to me, so I'm looking forward to seeing one in person. I think I'll like the new color also.

·
Registered
141 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShipWreck @ Mar. 19 2005,8:56)]It may have been mentioned in a prev message, but I didn't see it. I had requested a new catalog from Walther a few weeks ago, when I was considering buying a P99.

Anyway, I got the catalog yesterday. Inside, they showed a soon to be released, desert color frame. It looked really sweet. I had seen pics of the new H&K USP in that color, and I liked it. The Walther looks cool like that as well.
actually your right i saw the H & K catalog and the new USP comes with different frames

grey
green
desert or sand

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really love the looks of the P99. I just didn't care for the gun when I rented it. I am disappointed. I wanted to like this gun. I really wanted one in green...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts