Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new clip but I have not had a chance to shoot it yet. Whoever said that the clip would not chamber certain hollow points was right. I tried to just cock one into the chamber with Winchester .115 grain JHP (L9MM1B) and they simply would not clear the ramp. The Rem's have a slightly winder opening than most of the other JHP's on the market so I am guessing some other will load but who needs JHP's for target anyways. Enjoy

By the way the other gun is a Taurus 24/7 Millenium Pro .45

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Dude
I want that T-shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can get them at Life Liberty Etc and then there is a version which is a little different but still cool with a bomber making the peace sign at Right Wing Stuff I decided to "keept it real" and get the peace through superior firepower beer cozy too since it was only like 2 bucks or something.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I think they are Pro-mag's if I am not mistaken...
32+1 they go for $34 on their homepage

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rmacin247 @ Feb. 16 2006,01:53)]You can get them at Life Liberty Etc and then there is a version which is a little different but still cool with a bomber making the peace sign at Right Wing Stuff I decided to "keept it real" and get the peace through superior firepower beer cozy too since it was only like 2 bucks or something.
Thanks for the info......I be getting me one of those for sure

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They say 32+1 but they are actually 34+1. Thier website is about as good as Walther America's when it comes to correct information. I got it here and they are $20 each. May I recomend the 3 for $60.
<a href="http://www.sportsmansguide.com
" target="_blank">Sportsmans Guide</a> You cant find them through the search but they are under page 2 or 3 in clips and mags.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
And I thought I was the only one that was bothered by that

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ar-for-me @ Feb. 16 2006,09:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (stunksinatl @ Feb. 16 2006,06:59)]What are these "clips" of which you speak?

-stunks
x2    

silly wabbit, clips are for kids.  
No that's funny!!!  Silly wabbit......he he he

A magazine comes with the gun, a clip comes
with the ammunition.  Also, a magazine has moving parts, including a spring-loaded follower.  A clip is just a piece of bent metal.

Also, an M1 Garand uses a clip.  A P99 uses a magazine.

Nice Promag magazine! Let us know how it does with other ammo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts