Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new CDNN catalog came today, and I was a bit surprised to see (on page 30) the P99/AS fullsize being offered for what I would think a very reasonable price.

I especially liked the P99/AS in 9mm advertised as "new test fired with grips and sights" for $369.00.

I paid $585.00 for my P99/AS less than a year ago... :eek:

Just thought I'd throw this info out there for any Walther P99 lovers who might have an interest.

J.Pomeroy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF... wow.

Is there an electronic version of that?

-edit- found a PDF catalog, but it doesn't list prices. weird.

thorn

FWIW:

At one time there was a downloadable catalog, but someone mentioned they quit putting firearms in there for some reason.

You could always call CDNN tell them you "heard" about the deal I mentioned in this thread and see what they say?

If you aren't happy with a CDNN purchase they accept returns, no problem.

Best Wishes,

J.Pomeroy

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correction and apology:

I think the ad I mentioned was only for the 40cal.. I'll read the ad carefully again in a few minutes and correct my mistake.

Sorry, I'm old and weak, please forgive me...:(

JP

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thorn: (And anyone else I've led astray on this CDNN ad).

Sorry folks, I feel like "dumb, and dumber" here. Usually when I screw up in this manner I can quickly use the "edit" or "modify" keys to cover my tracks, but I'm not allowed to edit here (or post attachments), so I just have to fess up and try and get the straight poop posted.

On page 30 of the newest CDNN written catalog there is a big banner at the top "Walther P99/SW99" and I misread the offers.

The actual offers are:

SW99 9mm w/night sights, excellent to like new $349.99. Same in 40cal is $339.99.

New, 9mm or 40 cal. test fired only w/grips and sights, $369.99 (one mag.)

Same only in 40cal. but rated "good to very good" (w/scratched frame) is $289.00.

The sole Walther offering is the Walther P990, 40 cal, one mag, w/night sights in good to very good condition for $299.99, or Very good to excellent for $339.99.

If a person didn't mind DAO trigger/striker I think this would be an excellent buy. (I'm an "AS" kinda guy myself).

Sorry I "leaped" before I "looked"...

FWIW, my buddy bought a new SW99 a few months ago and when he and I go shooting his SW99 is equal to my P99/AS in all respects as far as I can determine.

Geeze I hate being wrong... Publicly. :D

J. Pomeroy

·
Registered
910 Posts
Not to worry PX. Been there done that. Your intentions were honorable. :) Pales in comparison to the screw ups I've committed of late.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts