Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
P99QA Gen 1 (sold), PDP compact 4", PPS, Q5 Match, P22, and a few from lesser brands as well.
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Rectangle Trigger Gun barrel Tints and shades

Walther just announced a new CCP M2+ on their social media. From their post…

There is a new Walther CCP in town. *it’s got nothing to do with Chyna • This is the new CCPM2+ • what makes this CCP extra enough to have earned a plus?
• The CCP M2+ models will now have a precision-machined slide that increases durability and reliability. Also, this precision-machined slide will have a new sight cut which will allow for the installation of any Glock 19/17 series sights.
Making this a much easier experience for shooters to purchase their preferred iron sight and allowing the dealer to easily have on-hand the choices without adding more SKUs to their assortment of aftermarket iron sights.

• Shipping to our distributors now. Your local shop can order one for you. #ConcealedCarryPistol

Reactions: goody51

·
Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
So how were the old slides manufactured? Whoever wrote this ad copy should be fired.
The finish on the new slides looks flat-black rather than the glossy look of the older slide which I believe was cerakoted.

Could it be this new slide is being manufactured by Walther for Umarex using the same materials, coatings and processes as used on the PDP?

The sights look the same as those being used on the PDP.

In any case, it's good to see Walther continuing to develop and improve the gun.

Now where is the 10-12 round capacity version?

·
Registered
20 Posts
View attachment 100980
Walther just announced a new CCP M2+ on their social media. From their post…

There is a new Walther CCP in town. *it’s got nothing to do with Chyna • This is the new CCPM2+ • what makes this CCP extra enough to have earned a plus?
• The CCP M2+ models will now have a precision-machined slide that increases durability and reliability. Also, this precision-machined slide will have a new sight cut which will allow for the installation of any Glock 19/17 series sights.
Making this a much easier experience for shooters to purchase their preferred iron sight and allowing the dealer to easily have on-hand the choices without adding more SKUs to their assortment of aftermarket iron sights.

• Shipping to our distributors now. Your local shop can order one for you. #ConcealedCarryPistol
Thanks for the heads up. I hope Walther doesn't disappoint this time.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That seems more like "gee wiz" hype than anything…. it would be better if they did something to make the trigger better and put some decent OEM sights on the gun instead of the end user having to do it! SMH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
P99QA Gen 1 (sold), PDP compact 4", PPS, Q5 Match, P22, and a few from lesser brands as well.
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That seems more like "gee wiz" hype than anything…. it would be better if they did something to make the trigger better and put some decent OEM sights on the gun instead of the end user having to do it! SMH
I think this is a "price point" gun. If they took the time and effort to improve the trigger and put better (more expensive) sights on it, the price would go up too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think this is a "price point" gun. If they took the time and effort to improve the trigger and put better (more expensive) sights on it, the price would go up too.
It’s a shame…because otherwise it’s a good piece of hardware. I have a Canik TP9 Elite SC that I bought new from a dealer for $350… one 13, one 15 round mag…. reasonably good sights, striker fired with a crisp 4 lb trigger and short reset and the slide is already milled for a red dot sight if you want to add one. This gun is built under ISO 9000 standards and is top quality…. Walther wants more than that for the CCP! SMH… I think they should be able to do better. The trigger on my PPQ 45 acp is about the best OEM trigger out there and comparable to my Canik…. so I KNOW they can do better with the CCP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
put some decent OEM sights on the gun instead of the end user having to do it!
I would prefer they didn't. I know what kind of sights I like to use, Walther does not. It would be even better if they came without any sights at all. That would save me the trouble of removing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts