Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love it. Have a little sore forearm, but love it. Shot American eagle i believe the federal red box, remington 180 grain, and a little over 300 rounds of winchester white box through mine, no problems what so ever.. Love this pistol, I have sore fingers from loading the magazines but its allright. Even my little cousins fired a few magazines, limpwristed and all no problems what so ever.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That's a big ditto! Love my .40 P99 as well! I'm sure you have years of reliable service ahead of you!

I also have sore fingers after a trip to the range, those springs are tight!

Anyways, enjoy your P99, and congrats on the new purchase!

-stunks

·
Registered
141 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (lyricsdad @ April 17 2005,9:00)]I love it.  Have a little sore forearm, but love it.  Shot American eagle i believe the federal red box, remington 180 grain, and a little over 300 rounds of winchester white box through mine, no problems what so ever.. Love this pistol, I have sore fingers from loading the magazines but its allright.  Even my little cousins fired a few magazines, limpwristed and all no problems what so ever.
its a Quick Action or AS?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Does anyone here have experience with a .357 SIG barrel in a .40 P99?

A friend and I shot through 50 rounds of .357 SIG through a drop in barrel in his SIG P239 and had a blast!

Makes me want the BAR-STO conversion...

-stunks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.