Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do reload but I don't use lead bullets that would require regular rifling. Other than being traditionally rifled it's only like $30 more, and you can get the TiCn Copper coating for only $40 more which would like nice. But is there any actual utility to it considering I don't shoot lead bullets? Kinda torn on this one and my 11% off coupon on Opticsplanet for my order expires in like an hour 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have an hour and a half left, I was thinking I might just get the 9mm replacement and order the Jarvis as well in a month or two (hopefully they are still making them and haven't switched to the PDP)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unless you buy Jarvis fitted option, buy factory.
I'm doing fitted. I've seen some pretty good testimonials and for only $100 more plus the copper-colored coating, seems worth it. I decided to reverse my plan, buy the Jarvis now and get the factory kit later in a month or two when I save up some cash.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went ahead and emailed them about possibly doing a limited run of .45's now that that last batch is out and almost gone. No way I'm the only one who wants a threaded .45, he'd probably sell 150-200 barrels at least and he already has the base CNC program because they were doing it back in 2018ish

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jarvis said they're too busy with more popular models, but dang, if they're that busy they should be expanding, I'm smelling a business opportunity...
Opticsplanet seems to be fairly confident they will be getting in some .45 threaded at some point
Font Rectangle Paper product Circle Brand

Registered
Jarvis said they're too busy with more popular models, but dang, if they're that busy they should be expanding, I'm smelling a business opportunity...
Opticsplanet seems to be fairly confident they will be getting in some .45 threaded at some point
View attachment 106400
View attachment 106400
What's wrong with this?
PPQ .45 ACP THREADED BARREL (POLYGON) 鈥 www.waltherarms.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts