Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I just joined the forums and I am hoping someone can help me identify this Walther I inherited. I believe it is a PPK but it has no markings or serial number other than a Crown in a Circle on the slide. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Neil

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
It’s not a real gun. It looks like some of the original Japanese air soft from the 60’s. I can’t remember the names they were sold under. I’ve got one stuck somewhere

·
Registered
619 Posts
They are cool and collectible in their own right. I might be interested if you wanted to sell it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Here’s mine in a real PPK box. With real PPK grips made of fake pearl. LOL. And I’d like to sell the box BTW. I’m sure it listed in the trading post section.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mystery solved I guess. I figured out how to open it up and it is definitely not a real Walther. The barrel is screwed to the frame. Still not sure how it functioned but there you go. Thank you to all who replied.

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Take the grips off and see if there is any manufacturer information there. If you had that you could probably find some “ammo “ for it on eBay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts