Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my wife the Walther p22 and fell in love with it. Now all I can think about is getting the P99. I don't know which one. I'm thinking about the p99QA in sw40. The reason I want the sw40 is because I have 5 9mm pistols already and no sw40. Which action do you guys suggest and anyone know how much I'll drop on one of these. I can't sleep until I get one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do a quick search, there are quite a few topics discussing in detail the advantages and disadvantages of the different trigger types.

I personally have the QA - its for home defense, though I take it to the range quite often. I prefer the nice even trigger pull in comparison to the AS trigger - but that is personal preference.

I've seen new P99's at gun shows going for 525 or so. You can always check CDNN, Earls or wait and see when the next local gun show for you is. They'll usually give you a good price because they want to beat the competitors.

-- jon

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have both 9 & 40. 9s with both triggers.

I like the 9 DA/SA best. The .40 is a bit strong for my tastes in this frame. The 9mm is more comfortable.

As to the trigger, to each his own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts