Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been carrying my Q45 almost exclusively for awhile now but I'll be switching to my Navy Q for the next few weeks so we headed to the range this morning and I got reacquainted with this weapon.

I'd forgotten just how much fun the Navy Q is to shoot. Besides being extremely accurate and reliable it comes naturally to your hand and for me is a natural pointer. It settles right on target. After my Q45 it seems a little light but not in a bad way. I love the ergos on this weapon! I just feels right.

I shot GECO 124 FMJ at 25, 35, 45 and 55 feet, 3 round string rapid fire from my Wright Regulator Holster.

Not my worst target considering I haven't shot this weapon in a long time...

I still had to buy lunch...

Reactions: vireya and PPS1980

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
A day at the range is heaven for me. It's been two weeks and I'm jonesing!

·
Registered
122 Posts
PPQ or Navy

I've been carrying my Q45 almost exclusively for awhile now but I'll be switching to my Navy Q for the next few weeks so we headed to the range this morning and I got reacquainted with this weapon.

I'd forgotten just how much fun the Navy Q is to shoot. Besides being extremely accurate and reliable it comes naturally to your hand and for me is a natural pointer. It settles right on target. After my Q45 it seems a little light but not in a bad way. I love the ergos on this weapon! I just feels right.

I shot GECO 124 FMJ at 25, 35, 45 and 55 feet, 3 round string rapid fire from my Wright Regulator Holster.

Not my worst target considering I haven't shot this weapon in a long time...

I still had to buy lunch...

That pic looks more like my PPQ than the Navy which I sold...esp the forend

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That pic looks more like my PPQ than the Navy which I sold...esp the forend
That is a Classic PPQ Navy Tactical BD (2013) without its threaded barrel. You don't see a lot of them because Walther was gearing up for the M2 button model at the time.

Here it is with those horrid Walther phosphorus sights:

Here after I mounted to my TFX sights which it now sports:

Reactions: vireya
1 - 4 of 4 Posts