Walther Forums banner

National Ammo Day!!!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  extremist 
#1 ·
Dear WaltherForums Members and Visitors:

If you have not already received my Email, please be aware that there is a movement afoot called "National Ammo Day", calling on 2nd amendment supporters, no matter how moderate or extreme, to purchase at least 100 rounds of factory-branded ammunition at a local retailer, so the results can be tallied, and a STRONG MESSAGE be sent to your local politicians, Congress, Senate, and the White House.

Given recent events, it is EXTREMELY important to send that message in the most clear and vehement way possible... by putting your money where your mouth is.

Even if you reload, please purchase factory branded (preferably USA-made) ammunition, since it is these very manufactuers that are suffering under the lawsuits of the gun-grabbing lobby. Reloading supplies will not have the same effect as purchasing boxed ammo.

For more informatino, please log onto:
http://www.ammoday.com/

Best regards,
Robert Kreisler
Administrator, WaltherForums

See less See more
#3 ·
Roy, my guess is that the server only has so much CPU horsepower, and wasn't able to serve the board pages for the few moments it took to process out the Email. Everything seems to be alright, now.

#4 ·
Bought my 400 rounds from Keisler's this morning

Let's buy it up and let the media roar

Regards,
James

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.