Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I’m a new gun owner and I received a PPQ 22 for Christmas 2019. I’ve kept pretty good care of it and am fairly proud of having a gun and knowing how to use it. However! I’ve recently noticed a pin on the top of the slide, above the clip that is sticking out on one side. Based on the other pins, I would imagine that these are supposed to be flush on either side. My dad and I have tried putting the pin back in place but it won’t budge. It is also slightly affecting the way it racks. Does anyone else know what we could do? Is this supposed to be this way?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Call Walther Customer service. They will have the only answer that counts. They also have an excellent warranty program.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have this pistol and no, your roll-pin should definitely not be sticking out like that. It doesn’t have to be flush on both sides – mine is flush on the left side, but countersunk on the side where yours is sticking out.

If you can’t gently tap it back in with a wooden or plastic mallet while pushing upwards on the breech block from below, then take it to a gunsmith. Don’t fire the pistol till it’s fixed.

Balor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts