Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to create a Play List for Walther PPQ on my channel(to put all my PPQ videos in to one folder), to make it easier to find it with out need to subscribe,or search YouTube , one click and all of them are right there.
Just a small contribution to Walther PPQ community. Thank you.
WALTHER PPQ VIDEO LIBRARY - YouTube

P.S.Please use your discretion, not all of my videos can qualify as "sticky"

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Appreciate your work, Me2.

Should serve as a heading for the PPQ FAQ section-- many new PPQ owners will surely utilize them!

Cheers

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Terrific. I used your night sight installation video that was posted some time back to make the decision to get the Trijicon (g/g) for my PPQ, as well as your installation tips. Thanks again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Terrific. I used your night sight installation video that was posted some time back to make the decision to get the Trijicon (g/g) for my PPQ, as well as your installation tips. Thanks again!
Same here! Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

Ran across Iraqveteran8888's upload reviewing a PPQ M2 Navy with/without suppressor. I love these guys. It's amazing they captured how quiet that Hush ammo runs. Something to add to your playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tcxZp0zxfM

Cheers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow! Thanks Me2. I'm a new PPQ M2 9mm owner, and fairly new to the handgun world. I've been around guns, and shooting, my whole life. Most of my experience is in rifles. I knew I could get my PPQ apart to clean it, but your video's will ensure I actually get it back together! Great, simple, informative.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Me2. Great resource. May I ask if either the Meprolights or the Trijicon lights maintained the correct POI when installed? I ended up getting a set of Dawson sights for my PPQ M2 5" because of the reviews that said both mepro and Trijicon had low POI's when installed. The Dawsons were a pain because they do not use the Walther set screw on the rear sight so they had to be sized with a file and drifted on with a sight tool but after installation the POI was dead center at 50 feet so I am happy with them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts