Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all. My name Rom. When I was growing up, I would play Goldeneye and eventually grew up to buy a PPK/s. I remember the silver PP7 and the gold PP7 in the game. Anyhow, I found one at a shop a long timmeeee ago. I eventually sent it out to Patriot polishing whom I asked to give a mirror finish to my PPK/s. Anyhow, fast forward and I would like to make my golden pp7 aka a Gold PPK/s… looking around, I am having trouble finding a German made ppk/s additionally I may be looking for something to specific as I am trying to find one similar to mine. Does anyone know what I actually have? How old is this thing? I have a made in w Germany interarm model .380… can people shed some more light for me? Thanks everyone. I look forward to chatting and meeting new fellow gun enthusiasts.

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
German finished and proofed in 1976 as stamped on the chamber. The Interarms logo is the importation stamp from when it was brought to the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Couldn’t even tell that was a 76 until I looked close, lol. I can find a lot more blued Walthers that are older. Would have to strip it and then plate it. They make an old gold plated one but they are so rare and hard to find. And quite expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts