Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p22 is american bought. This my second one. the first was sent back to S&W due to failure to eject, hammer dropping, feed problems ect...........they decided to replace it instead of repairing it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you!
I am thinking of getting this. one side for the P99 and the other side for P22.........Anyone have any experience with these? im sure they cant be great for sitting.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi David S,
Is that an Uncle Mike's IWB holster for the P22 in your first picture? What model fits the P22 3.42" well?
thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would like to know what size Uncle Mikes IWB holster that is also...I would also like to know where you can get that double gun rig in photo

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a Size 1. fits like a glove. its a little snug around the trigger guard, but it gives good retention. it takes two hands to reholster, but that is to be expected of a holster of that type.
the double gun rig is availible through black hills leather. its called the "face off" rig. you know, like from the movie.....
it seems that is a better option than a double gun shoulder holster. a bit more versatile. but im sure its a literal pain when sitting down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts