Walther Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
where to find them?

I think I would have purchased one sight unseen if I could have found it after all I've read. Since I couldn't find one, I purchased a S&W M&P compact 9. I'd still like to hold a PPS. Anyone know if there are any new First Editions still available?

·
Premium Member
4,588 Posts
I did not keep up much on the FE #'s of late ... not looked at all to tell you the truth....
but I have not seen one over serial 750 yet... so maybe there is still 250 to be delivered

·
Registered
22 Posts
First come, first served. As soon as they hit the distributor and will snatch up as many as I can or order from different sources. First edition? I doubt that I can be that picky. Feel free to contact me regarding this as i am only offering it to member on this forum. [email protected] or 816-564-6931.

Thanks,
bigbob68

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just picked up a new First Edition today for $599 +tax. The price wasn't too bad because the other dealers around here are out of them and they sell the black PPS's for $599.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.