Premium Member
4,589 Posts
nice going there....
what are the serial #'s on them

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
cool
notice any difference in the ejector on the two of them ??

·
Registered
6 Posts
where to find them?

I think I would have purchased one sight unseen if I could have found it after all I've read. Since I couldn't find one, I purchased a S&W M&P compact 9. I'd still like to hold a PPS. Anyone know if there are any new First Editions still available?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
I did not keep up much on the FE #'s of late ... not looked at all to tell you the truth....
but I have not seen one over serial 750 yet... so maybe there is still 250 to be delivered

·
Registered
6 Posts
bigbob

I can get the 9mm & 40 S&W for $510.00 + shipping to your FFL if anyone is interested. They are out of stock right now.

Do you expect to be able to get some first editions? I'm interested in the 9mm.

·
Registered
22 Posts
First come, first served. As soon as they hit the distributor and will snatch up as many as I can or order from different sources. First edition? I doubt that I can be that picky. Feel free to contact me regarding this as i am only offering it to member on this forum. [email protected] or 816-564-6931.

Thanks,
bigbob68

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just picked up a new First Edition today for $599 +tax. The price wasn't too bad because the other dealers around here are out of them and they sell the black PPS's for $599.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts