Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....maybe an unfair comparison but I did shoot an SC today at the range and then fired my Q5 side by side.

The SC seems like a nice option. Smaller to be sure than a standard PPQ, but I am honestly not sure who would buy one. It doesn’t strike me as the gun of gun that you must have to fill out your Walther collection but rather a gun a first timer might buy. Make sense?

It’s a good “tweener” gun between the PPS and the PPQ but almost a little not needed.

Recoil comparison between the SC and my Q5....no comparison. My Q is optioned with Sprinco springs and a recoil Mgt system. My Q5 trigger and recoil is far better than the SC. The softness of the Q5 was substantially better.

But that’s OK....I wouldn’t carry my Q but I would The SC.

As a shooter, I fired rounds at 15 ft, 25 ft, 50 and 75. Groups were tight at 15 and even 25 sub 1 to 1.5”. Shot low and left for me at 50 with about 3 to 4” groups. At 75 ft I could easily hit the paper no problem but much bigger spread.

The Q5 naturally MUCH more accurate especially with a red dot.

I really want to shoot the new PPS with the integrated red dot.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Of note...there were three guys working at the my local LGS and all of them thought the SC was just a slimmed down version of a PPQ until I removed the slide. Ugh.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.