Premium Member
8,647 Posts
What? The watch band???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Range report ? Let’s hear it !
The trigger is amazing and this thing can shoot. I was getting hits at all distances I could run at a local indoor range.

I ran it side by side with a Springfield 1911. I had my wife, brother and youngest son (25 yo) all try it. None had shot the 1911 before and all three preferred the Walther. I would say I shot equally well with the Walther.

This will probably replace my normal everyday carry gun. I have a G19 Gen 2 that I have been carrying since 1996.

Now to buy more magazines, IWB holster, OWB holster and maybe night sights.

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
Nice gun....nice watch. I'm so old I don't care what time it is....usually don't know or care what day it is. I wear a 'fitbit' to keep me informed as to whether my heart is still beating.....and if I've reached my 10,000 footstep daily goal.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Glad you like it. It’s a great shooter! There are a few different night sights around. I have TruGlo TFX Pros on mine.

For holsters, I’m a fan of Garrett - kydex lined with leather.....nice and quiet and doesn’t wear on the slide.

Dave

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Glad you like it. It’s a great shooter! There are a few different night sights around. I have TruGlo TFX Pros on mine.

For holsters, I’m a fan of Garrett - kydex lined with leather.....nice and quiet and doesn’t wear on the slide.

Dave
I was looking at the TruGlo TFX Pros the other day. Definitely something I am going to look into getting.

I’ll look at the Garrett holsters. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
Mounting TFX Pros on a Q45 is certainly not the worst choice you could make.

If you do a search you'll find a few threads I've posted on the many advantages of the TFX Pros for an EDC.

Here is my Q45 with TFX Pros mounted:

Reactions: Jarine88

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mounting TFX Pros on a Q45 is certainly not the worst choice you could make.

If you do a search you'll find a few threads I've posted on the many advantages of the TFX Pros for an EDC.

Here is my Q45 with TFX Pros mounted:

They do look good on there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the .45.

Watch the trigger. It might be a shade light.

I knew I liked you.
The trigger is definitely light.

So, Indian Motorcycles and Walther pistols. I wonder what else we have in common. One day we will have to ride to a range.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was going to shoot a round of clays at American tomorrow with some friends but the clay/skeet fields are closed on Mondays. Wife announced over dinner that since she worked all weekend, if the weather is nice she is riding tomorrow. Guess what we are doing? Are you working?

I managed a few unintended holes with a PPQ 45.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I had to work Monday. President’s Day is not considered a holiday at BP.

We came to Louisiana yesterday for a funeral today. I’m looking forward to next weekend (2/29-3/1(.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts