Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on hiatus and hadn't shot any guns in nearly six months. Two weekends back I took my workhorse P99c and PPQ M1 to the range to shoot up some FMJs and cycle out some carry rounds. They both did what they do and what I'm use to.

This past weekend I went back to the range and this time I took my M&P M2.0 compact forty and my P99c. After a few warm up shots with the forty I was tattooing the target with many holes in holes. When I switched over to my P99c I struggled with my DA shots and then didn't do well with my SA shots either. BTW, at this range all handgun shooting is from (10 yards/30 feet) unless no one else is shooting which is rare.

Normally when I transition from 40 to 9mm, it works in favor of the 9. But maybe it was just one of those days. Either way, I hope to get back out there a bit more in the coming weeks/months to work out some of my rust. Still my P99c has been cleaned up and on my side like it has been for the bulk of the last five years.

Sidenote: There was a guy shooting next to my partner and I with a brand new CZ Shadow 2. He let us handle it and wow was it nice. I had only seen pics of those.

Happy shooting! :)

Reactions: PPS1980

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Glad you finally got out to the range. But you see what happens when you take a hiatus! I will never accept the offers to handle those high end race guns.....too much temptation. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts