Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,359 Posts
Yea, they look cool. And, I have been temoted to get them. But, I don't wanna suffer at the range. And, I shoot at a darker indoor range. I've always liked the stock sights - except for the times I've damaged them thru droppings
- But, now I have 1 extra rear sight and some extra front sights I bought.

I see the Walther catalog has steel stock sights - but as they are from the Walther side and no S&W, I am sure they are not cheap. The plastic rear sight is like $34 from Walther, but around $20 if U order it for the SW99 - even though it is the exact same thing. So, I'm afraid to even ask what a set of steel sights for the P99 is (non night sight)

· Registered
4,359 Posts
Well, I've smushed the edges a couple of times on the front and rear sights when I dropped them. Happened to my SW99 - no damage to the gun - only the sights - thanksfully. Also dropped that P99 I bought earlier this year. It DID damage the gun, unfortunately - that's why I sold it - I was too pissed to keep it. Now, I have another fullsize P99 to replace it. I guess I needa buy a lanyard strap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.