·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
62 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jumpinjohnathon @ April 13 2003,3:08)]If you want other views, just let me know....
I'd also like to know if the quality of the photos are acceptable, &
if they loaded fast enough,
I would definitely like some more views, isometric if possible.

Quality is good (colour balance, focus), loads quickly (I have cable modem), could be bigger and still would load quickly enough.

So.... it looks quite solid, as in rigid and so repeatable with the optics.

You mentioned earlier that it was "heavy". Does the packaging indicate a weight, or have you weighed it (perhaps on a scale at the grocery store)?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
acrashb:
New views to come, (may be a day or two), haven't
weighed it yet but will do so soon.

rsm38:
Hogue grip

Bruz:
Haven't had a chance to try it yet at the range, been overworked lately!  But I promise to post results

This Mount is available at:
http://www.aimtech-mounts.com/index_f....id9.htm

Here is the write-up from aim tech:
SEMI-AUTO PISTOL MOUNTING SYSTEMS
Shown on this page are typical examples of Aimtech scope mounting systems for popular centerfire and rimfire pistols. All Aimtech mounting systems are unique for each pistol and designed especially for the individual firearm. Many of the centerfire mounts utilize custom screws which replace existing pins or screw in the firearm to help secure the mount as well as utilizing the grip screws. All of the Aimtech pistol mounts (with the exception of the Glock, Sigma and Rail Grabber/Rail Job mounts) mount on the right side of the pistol to stay clear of the slide lock levers and safeties as well as provide a better aesthetic look. Extruded and then machined from heat treated aluminum alloy, each mount is machined on computer controlled American made machining centers, vibratory deburred, mil-spec anodized in a beautiful satin black and then packaged in a resealable poly box. You can't get a better no-gunsmithing mount and all our mounts are original and innovative. We were the first company to bring you any of these mounts and we will continue to be the innovators in mount design. Be sure and request a free catalog to see the individual aspects of each mount.
Key Benefits
NO-GUNSMITHING UNIQUE MOUNTING SOLUTIONS FOR MORE THAN 40 HANDGUNS & VARIATION MODELS
IRON SIGHTS REMAIN USABLE IN THE EVENT OF SCOPE OR ELECTRONIC FAILURE
NO NEED TO DEVALUE YOUR HANDGUN BY DRILLING HOLES IN IT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts