Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got home with my very own P99C AS! It's such a fine looking pistol. I've been carrying my Beretta 92FS for about three years, and I am already so happy to have this Walther. Please, don't missunderstand me; I love my Beretta and it too is a fine pistol that has given me no problems with thousands of rounds. However, the P99C fits the bill as a lighter, sleeker, more compact carry pistol

Unfortunatly I won't be able to shoot it until Tuesday due to my crazy work schedule :(

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
congrats.... sounds like you will enjoy the P99c/AS
I sure love my P99's...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally made it to the range after work today! Despite the heavy rain I had a blast with my new P99c. It's very accurate for having such a short barrel and I like the easily adjustable sights. I'm also very happy with the AS trigger system. I especially like how short the trigger reset is for followup shots. It's comfortable to shoot and 'points' naturally for me so I had no problems with target acquisition. I highly recommend this pistol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.