Walther Forums banner

My new P99c-AS with XS Big Dot sights.

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  JMag1 
I picked this up a few weeks ago. I ordered the sights online, shipped them to my very accomodating local dealer and he installed them for me prior to picking up the pistol.

I've taken it to the range and am duly impressed with it's manageable muzzle flip and the intuitive nature of it's ergonomics. I can't help but drop it on target, especially with the new sights.

For a 3.5" bbl I foud it surprisingly accurate as well. Once I figured out the Big Dot sight picture at 15 yards I could easily drop all ten rounds well in the black of a standard .22 pistol target in fairly rapid succession(under 20 seconds).

I'm trying to narrow down the selection of IWB holsters between the F.I.S.T. #1A, the Bulman TSAT or the Highnoon Bare Asset. Any suggestions?

I have that exact gun, it's my edc,.40 cal,. I used a crossbreed holster with a combat cut. I believe it's called the super tuck model. It's an iwb, and I carry it at 4 o'clock. But holsters are very subjective as you know. Thanks for the tip on sights, I still need to get some sights put on that I like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.