Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new P22 5" model, and I must say it's a ton of fun. I'm use to shooting 9mm and .45s mostly, so 500 rounds for 9 bucks blows my mind
Got the sight adjusted for me, and after a day of pretty wild groups I've really been able to bring it down to hit any soda-can I please at 50+ feet(or sub-soda-can groups)
Overall I am pretty pleased with it, a minor nusiance is the mag-disconnect, which makes it impossible to "decock" the pistol with the mag released(stupid idea if you ask me). Also the take down requires too many tools.

But overall I like it, and I think I'll get some good use out of it.

Now the questions, I bought it new, but was it supposed to come with only one mag? And can I order just the plastic(not weighted) mag extention peice? It says made in deutschland of course, but there is a small S&W moniker on it as well...does it come from germany as is printed on the pistol, or not?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
First of all, whoever you bought it from, especially if you bought it from a dealer, screwed you over because it is shipped from the factory and distributor with TWO mags, one with the extended finger rest. It is difficult to find the finger extension and probably easier to just get another mag. Not to say that you can't, you could try Walther America customer service and see what they say. Your mags should also have the -A suffix on them. If they don't, you can get them exchanged through Walther America.

It is made in Germany, and imported and so marked by Smith & Wesson (aka Walther America).

Regards,
James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.