Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Walther last week to get replacement floor plates. One of mine finaly cracked. I asked if I could have three new plates, so I could replace my other two as well just to be safe, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

So I get my mail yesterday, and they sent me zero floor plates. They sent me two new magazines instead! I'd say that's not a bad deal.

I still need to find a floor plate for my broken mag though.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Too cool, right!?

I had the same experience, got new mags instead, but it seemed to take a little persuasion on the telephone to talk 'em into it. Are your floorplates a little darker black than your old ones? Mine seem to be.

Now to find a new floorplate for that other mag... Maybe you could just call em and see if you can get "just one" on order.

-stunks

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Well, it looks like they are trying to make things right. I don't know why they'd send brand new mags, but heck, I wouldn't complain.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No persuasion at all when I called. They guy was happy to help.

I don't really notice a color difference.

·
Registered
821 Posts
hehe, I'm bad with colors, so it could be nothing, they just looks slightly different in color.

it is also possible that the texturing is different, reflecting the light in a different manner, thus a different looking color.

-stunks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts