·
Registered
68 Posts
Perfect catch !
And very collectible !

·
Registered
681 Posts
Wow, that’s a beauty of a PPK. Very nice; I love the mottled brown grips. I think you did good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,434 Posts
...Just found it in a local farmers estate sale.
Now you are sounding like a former, and esteemed, poster here, who claimed he found good deals at tractor pulls.... ;)

Moon

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’m no expert but I have a feeling that combination of gun, magazines and holster is worth a relative fortune. Enough to buy several (many?) lesser PPKs. If you are a shooter, and not a collector of militaria or Nazi collectibles, it might be wise to sell it to a collector, buy one nominally identical but less collectible replacement PPK, and put the remaining hundreds or thousands of dollars in the bank?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello,
This is an SS (resp. RSHA) PPK made in 1939. It should in fact have numbered mags 1 and 2 (serialled on the spine).
Dieter H. Marschall.
I’m no expert but I have a feeling that combination of gun, magazines and holster is worth a relative fortune. Enough to buy several (many?) lesser PPKs. If you are a shooter, and not a collector of militaria or Nazi collectibles, it might be wise to sell it to a collector, buy one nominally identical but less collectible replacement PPK, and put the remaining hundreds or thousands of dollars in the bank?
i would think it’s worth around 5,000.00.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts