Walther Forums banner

My dealer covered up in PPS's

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DocLRRP 
#1 ·
I picked up my PPS the other day, black, cost me $550 tax & all...Range report in a moment. I picked through 3 or 4 guns to select mine and he had already sold 7 out of the order he received that week of 11 guns, plus he had received 2 or three other black ones plus 3 1st Ed. ones in the weeks before. Sticker was $629.99. Now for range report...fired 20 rounds of Speer 124 gr
gold dot...1st mag full was just a mess as I had been shooting other guns this week (Kel-Tec PF-9 & P-11) so the trigger was very different for me...next mag full was better, a little low at 7 yds, but in center, and you could cover with bottom of coke can...third mag full + 2 rounds was in group you could cover with a 50 cent coin...my test target could be covered with silver dollar at 10 meters...no malfunctions of any type at any time...all in all, a good day and I'm very happy with PPS...BUT, it is not a very pretty gun, maby even ugly, but, it works well, I can hit with it, and it's JUST A TOOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.