Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok you guys... check out what came in the mail today.........
not sure if it's just me ... but this is the coolest thing ever IMHO
It was on ebay... but I guess the auction got pulled .... go figure....
anyhow I emailed the seller and she sold it to me .....
It is not a exact replica.... but one can tell it is a PP Super. Not sure if this was a Walther promotion item or not but we will see... I will send them some pics of this too and ask for some input

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You're just not right, Uncut...:D

I have a small P99 lighter so what does that make me...:eek:

Seriously, how do you like the PP? I would like to get another Walther so I am trying to decide between a PP, a P88 or a P5c...since you are an expert give me some advice...

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did u get the P99 lighter ??
I saw some on the German ebay site but could not buy them as they were all gone by the time the seller told me he can't take Paypal, since he sold tabacco and got busted (talking about ebay not being gunfriendly... in Germany they get busted for tabacco sales)
I love the PP Super but if given the choice of the above I would either get the P5c or the P88 .. :eek:
Well that is unless the pocket book does the talking..... and both of my PP Super's were just a steal .... my police trade cost me $335 out the door and the still LNIB one $600 and that is with no Import marks and Walther factory wood grips....

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I found the lighter on ebay about a year and a half ago....

Yeah, I think I am leaning toward a P5c but I shall see....had thought about a Sig 239 SAS in .40 but I am not all that excited about that proposition.

Depends on what my wife thinks too.....:rolleyes:

AND I GOT THE AVATAR. YOU ARE THE MAN!

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the size of the lighter....
is it black and has white lettering on it "Walther banner & P99"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts