Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
Yep, at that price, I had to pick up a few. These are great mags, and work in the PPQ M1 and P99.

I hope they'll put the 40 caliber mags on sell....if so, I'll snag some of those too.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I hope they'll put the 40 caliber mags on sell....if so, I'll snag some of those too.
I wonder if that is what these are.

The pictured mag is not that of a 15rd 9mm magazine. Hopefully they have their information correct.

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
Many online sellers use the 'wrong' picture. And that's the case here. It's the number that's important....MAGFA915 is the proper mag for a MR9 Eagle 9mm 15 round mag. I've bought from these guys before.

How many times have you seen the goofball sellers on GunBroker advertising a P99C and the picture is the ambi-long slide lock model that's not available here (at least not that I'm aware of).

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Agreed, I have a bunch of MR mags, and the work no problem. If I wasn't flush with mags, I'd pick up ten at that price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought 4 of those knowing the picture was wrong, and they came according to the part#
Very pleased and am actually gonna order a few more just because. The followers, springs and base plates are all interchangeable with the factory 15 round Walther magazines (I just like to test things). I like that they have all 15 witness holes, too.
These are the mags they sent:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
Just a minute....is that ^^^^ a 3rd gen P99 AS 9mm with OD frame?:eek: I keep cruzing GunBroker looking for one of those, but NO JOY. They're harder to find than hen's teeth.

·
Registered
184 Posts
HAHA yes and no. You don't want it, I'm sure. It's a QA, which I actually like, but most seem to want to throw it in the Glock pile and pee on it. There are only two things I would change about the trigger, and they don't involve the AS system; Weight and length of travel after the breaking point.

·
Registered
9 Posts
After realizing just yesterday that the MR9 mags were apparently identical to factory P99 mags except for the floorplate, I ordered 4 of these when there were 179 in stock (boy that seems like a lot). Checking today I see they are showing "out of stock." Tracking info shows they shipped out today.

·
Premium Member
13,565 Posts
Now THAT's a bummer. I ordered some of those...just cuz I can't pass up a good deal, and I got this email from them this morning: Unfortunately there was an error with our stock update, the item on your order is out of stock without an ETA. What a bummer. :mad:

But Good for you........ Guess I'll keep checking back from time to time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow.....ordered 4 this morning....at that time 169 were in stock?!

Wonder if another dealer snatched 'em all up and is going to re-sell them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Apologize for posting in wrong area.

Just checked Saturday, the 22nd, 1430 eastern time, and they show sold out.

Glad a few managed to snag a few.

·
Registered
184 Posts
For weight.....you can try Glock striker springs. Only thing to watch out for would be 'light strikes'.
I have. There's a thread in here somewhere about it. I think it might be in the sticky about the version comparisons... Anyway, it wasn't reliable enough for me, though I did only try one weight.
Pretty bummed they're out. Guess I waited too long. There was some at Cheaper than Dirt for hardly $1 more each. I'll probably go there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts