Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know the last two Bond movies have the p99, but I just realized last night watching Matrix Reloaded that Morpheus uses one when fihting the Smiths' in the hallway. Have any of you seen them in other movies?

·
Registered
21 Posts
In the movie "Underworld" the main character, "Selene," uses 2 P99 Titanium pistols with the BA-5 laser attachment. There's a bunch of other characters using all-black P99's also.

..Joe

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, I saw Bourne Supremacy yesterday and I'm about 99% sure that the Russian assassin has a titanium P99, though I never got a really good look at the gun.

Anybody seen I-Robot? I'm thinking of catching that some time soon here.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Saw the Bourne Supremacy yesterday, and it was pretty good. Yes, the Russian Secret Service hit man had a Walther P99 original QPQ (not Titanium - it was not lasered on the slide) as his sidearm.

Bourne carried a Beretta 92FS and I believe a Sig P225 or P228 based on the hammer, couldn't get a good look at the whole gun. Definitely not a P226, but could have also been a P229.

Going to see I, Robot Monday night

James

·
Registered
44 Posts
Isn't that a Walther sniper rifle I see in the commercial for the Bourne Supremacy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts