Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish Walther would offer MOS complete uppers like Glock does at reasonable prices . I know I would buy one if available . Or even long slides . More customer support would be nice .

·
Registered
572 Posts
I wish Walther would offer MOS complete uppers like Glock does at reasonable prices . I know I would buy one if available . Or even long slides . More customer support would be nice .
Well, actually, they do offer the product. Don't know about the “reasonable prices”, though. You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and judge for yourself how “reasonable” the asking (Euro) price is.

https://www.carl-walther.de/produkte/defense-waffen/pistolen/2834740.html

The same applies to the long slides. They're available as complete kits, comprising slide, barrel and RSA, but they'll cost you almost the price of a new pistol and almost certainly more than a used pistol.

Balor

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
What do you think a reasonable price would be? I'd love to see this happen but suspect most of the cost of the gun is in the slide assembly and barrel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts