Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your advice. I have my own weapons store and I want to start developing it online. I need to create a mobile app but I do not understand anything in this area. Can you help me?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In my opinion, this is a very good idea and I can give you advice in this area. It is better for you to seek help from a professional and do not try to create a mobile application for your business on your own. This web application development can quickly and inexpensively create a mobile app for you and give valuable tips for developing your store in this area. I hope you will have many new buyers and my post will be useful to you. I wish you success)
Thank you for your advice. How much does this service cost?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need your advice. I have my own weapons store and I want to start developing it online. I need to create a mobile app but I do not understand anything in this area. Can you help me?
I believe that the best option is to ask pros for help. Especially if you don't understand anything in app making ) when we were making our own app and faced a problem of implementing messaging functionality into the app we applied to Voximplant https://voximplant.com/messaging. They did everything in a proper way. It saved us lots of money and time!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Are you thinking of just an App or are you also needing a website? Some of us OF’s like the web interface much better than an App. If you do build or have built an app please make sure that it works in both portrait and landscape mode.Nothing I hate more that bringing up an app on my iPad in landscape mode with a keyboard, and the app only supports portrait mode.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you thinking of just an App or are you also needing a website? Some of us OF’s like the web interface much better than an App. If you do build or have built an app please make sure that it works in both portrait and landscape mode.Nothing I hate more that bringing up an app on my iPad in landscape mode with a keyboard, and the app only supports portrait mode.
I will advise you to write the application yourself, all you need is to study the problem. You can start here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.