Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that Missouri just got CCW.
The goes into effect in 30 days. I am stoked. The citizens of my state now have the right to protect themselves and their families when they are out and about. As soon as I can scape up the cash I'm going to order an IWB holster fron Kramer. If any one out there has an IWB I'd love to hear how you like it or dislike it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am waiting for other States to get and give reciprocity to Missouri.  
Hur-Ray.
Now Missouri needs to throw out the old politicians and get some new ones in for a real change.  
Come to think of it, all politicians need to be changed every election.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I will make it a point to drive thru Hazelwood with my out of state permit which MO will honor. The police chief there expressed his displeasure with MO's concealed carry law and said he would do (unlawful) things to persons exercising their rights...according to a posting on Glocktalk, like take the firearms for "investigation" without probable cause.
As I recall Hazelwood is a speed trap of a bastard town anyway, in St. Louis County near the airport. Always a problem.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am told that the CCW law is on temporary restraining order since a liberal St. Louis judge issued an injunction declaring the law unconstitutional (MO constitution). Because it will go to the State Supreme Court for ruling it is all but guaranteed to lose as four of the seven judges, I'm told, are L's. So close, yet so far away!

So, I wouldn't go testing the law just yet.

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts